- This policy sets out how we handle the information we learn about you when you visit our site. Protecting the privacy and personal data of our visitors is very important to us. Protecting your privacy and your personal data is an important aspect of the way we create, organise and implement our activities on-line and off-line.
- The specific practices outlined in this privacy statement apply to the IDEAINDIA.COM Web site. Other Web sites linked to this Web site may have different practices. You are encouraged to review the privacy statements of other organisations when visiting their Web sites. Our Web site includes links to an HSBC Plc Web site for online payments.
- In general, you can browse the IDEAINDIA.COM Web site without disclosing any information about yourself. If you visit the IDEAINDIA.COM Web site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information that is automatically recognised: the date and time, the originating IP address, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser), the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser), the object requested and the completion status of the request.
- As described above, we sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our site to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the IDEAINDIA.COM Web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This includes analysing these logs periodically to measure the traffic, the number of pages visited and the level of demand for pages and items of interest. The logs may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the data. We collect the anonymous information we mentioned above through the use of various technologies, one of which is called "cookies". A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive. Also, when we collect personal data from you in connection with a transaction we may extract some information about that transaction in an anonymous format and combine it with other anonymous information. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patters. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner you can disable your cookies. We collect the personal data (name and email address) that you volunteer on registration. We do not associate the information stored in a visitor's cookie with any other personal data about that visitor. All our employees and processors who have access to personal data and are associated with the processing of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of data.
- Registering on our site is optional. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use the IDEAINDIA.COM Web site. We view the customer information that is collected as a valuable and confidential asset of which we take great care to ensure its safety. You may choose to register and receive promotional or marketing information from us by selecting the appropriate option when you register personal data. If you do not wish to continue receiving promotional or marketing information, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you, and you can also request to receive a copy of that personal data. Before sending you any personal data, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity. If you are not able to provide proof of your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you the personal data. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to the previous questions or to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. At any time, you may request that we delete or correct your personal information in our logs. For such requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. We have implemented technologies and security policies to protect the stored personal data of our users from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. We will continue to enhance our security procedures, as new technology becomes available. Our employees and processors who have access to personal data are obliged to respect the privacy of our visitors and the confidentiality of their personal data.
- Throughout the IDEAINDIA.COM Web site, you may find links to third party Web sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or content on third party sites.
- Cookies Policy - Click Here
As we create new services that may generate a need to amend this privacy statement, we will highlight such changes on the IDEAINDIA.COM Web site home page.